Aristot Customer care
We’re Here To Help
Become an Aristot Industry Partner
We are proud to work with professional interior designers and/or home stagers to incorporate our artisan crafted bassinets into your clients dream nursery.
With your Aristot trade account, you’ll have access to 25% off savings on Aristot products as well as support from a dedicated member of our sales team, ease of ordering and beautifully crafted sample books to showcase to your client.
To apply to the aristot trade program, please complete our online application.
The Aristot Trade Program
Once your application has been submitted with the below valid documentation, you will receive an email to confirm your application is being reviewed.
An Aristot sales team member, will notify you by email within 48 hours regarding the eligibility of your application.
We require at least one of the following documents to be provided to support your Aristot trade application:
- valid membership in a major design organization (e.g., asid, iida, aia, nkba, idc)
- interior design certification (e.g., ncidq, ccidc)
- valid business license verifying your business in interior design or licensed general contracting
- valid ein or resale certificate confirming active interior design based business
- membership proof from an international interior design organization equivalent
The Aristot Trade Program is intended only for professional interior designers and/or home stagers. If you intend to purchase Aristot products for resale, a valid resale or sales tax certificate will be required. Without either documentation, sales tax will be applied to all orders. The resale or sales tax certificate is required for each state where you seek tax exemption.
Placing Aristot Trade Orders
For questions about the Aristot Trade Program or to place orders, please reach out to our Aristot sales team: firstname.lastname@example.org.